Monday, July 07, 2008


From day 1 since I've started work at my new workplace, I've never stop learning new stuff.I've to admit dat i'm missing every bit of my frenz at my old workplace yet i'm pretty sure the place that i'm with right now shall depart me wif more skills & knowledge.Thou it's fast paced out here, i'm still surviving.Yeaah!!
Im missing "someone" right now.Gosh.How cld i be so egoistic of not calling her?She used to be my soulmate & now what happened to our friendship? Seriously, I dunch now what went wrong.U never even dropped me the slightest hint if I've done anything to hurt u.U left just like dat. We were frenz for more than 20yrs and u threw away our frenship just like dat? C'mmon dear..avoiding the problems wont solve them at all..i thot u were the braver one between us and yet...... U were there when he left me.. and u were there when he hurt my family... Neverthelessly, insyaAllah, u will always be my best fren.

No comments: