Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pesta Perut

For e nxt few days my already bloated tummy will experience a 3 days treat of 'pesta perut'.Tml i'll be having my MFE lunch @ Swensen, Tuesday will be a lunch treat frm my SWC Chairman, Mr Leslie Cheong & Fri nite will be dinner treat frm our CEO for our recent participation in the Bird flu exercise.Best kan?I guess i'll gain my calories again!!

Seriously, i'm missing my other half these days.Not too sure whan i'll be able to meet her but all i know she already book me on Mar 27.Bestie!!! I misshhh u.

Work in office has piled up again.While the right brain needs to workout on the ideas for our staff conference presentation, the left brain was left to drill wif accuracy & numbers.Some pple out there are just being unreasonable & potraying obvious stupidity.Digression was unavoidable.I'm super duper exhausted.I need a break!!!

Above all, 4 fashion babes have decided to come together to create an online shopping just for fashion lovers out there.Till then, do keep a lookout for it!!

No comments: