Monday, December 03, 2007

And I'm finally Back??!
Assalamualaikum wr wb...
Ni hao?
Vanakem!
hey,hey, i'm back! believe it or not?
Pple have been complaining dat i've not been updating my 3 blogs.com.C'mmon, dun blame it on me.Its either my workplace has blocked my blogger.com access or its just me, plain lazy to update it at home.
What has been happening to me lately? Fasting has been good.Gawd, i miss Ramadhan soo much.Will i walk through it again?Yeah, hopefully, with Allah's permission & grants, i'll meet Ramadhan again nxy yr.
My Grandma passed away too last Ramadhan.It was unpredictable.She was not diagnosed with any chronic illness yet she slipped into a coma before she passed away peacefully on 21 Sep 2007.Semoga Allah swt mencucuri rohnya ..ameen.Too much emotions swirled the atmosphere that day.Even she who deemed has extinct turned up dat day..and got the cheek to pull some stunt & created a scene?! I dun think she even deserved to be there.
Syawal dis yr has been different in one way or another.Besides not having my sis & bro in law in the same house anymore, the absence of my late Grandma did make a difference.
too much things to summarize eh?
Come december, too many wedding bells are ringing.Har har, not mine definitely.Its either i bcome the chaffeur or its my wedding invitation afterall.At least 2 wedding receptions per wkend.Its fun to oggle on those luxuriuos wedding decos & food.erhem.I nvr dream to have such gloried, burn-a-hole kind of wedding reception.Very subjective so lets not dwell on this.When my time comes, u'll see for myself.
I've been happy with my life.Alhamdulillah.Family has been great.Friends have been crazy & colleagues have been good.What more can i ask for?I've been getting the hugs & assurance of the odds that i've faced. Thanks to all.I couldn't have been better.
Relationships with the opposites have all always been a question mark.I dare not even smell the ground.Its too sudden for me.If i ever offended anyone & if u happen to stumble upon my blog, pls forgive me.Its not the matter of not forgetting the past but its the present & reality dat i cld not face.Trust me.Its still swelling inside, onli dat the emotions din show & the reality is hidden.
Ok, ok, im getting a bit draggy here.If u r still reading..then good.hee hee.Caught a movie last Sat wif my bestie & lil sis.Adik, whats dat show called.All i knew its like cannibalism.30 days...sumeting like datlah.Gruesome show but i like! Its been soo long since i last met her & gawd i miss her soo much.But i knew things have changed & we wont be like before.But trust me bestine, im always the same.Thats for sure..
ok, ok, its 0824..i better get gg.i'll update for more later!

No comments: