Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Simplicity Vs Complexity




Being a gd malay sounds simple yet when a colleague of mine asked me for help to translate some malay words into english, i struggled like anything! Sorry Suhaila, u've asked the wrong personlah.Nevertherless, we still managed to come out with our own translations.hee hee.



Those who knew me wld know dat i'm a plain simple gal;from the tip of my head to the corner of my itsy bitsy toenails.i dun believe in showing off my stuffs unless it's worth sharing.i dun indulge in expensive stuffs unless i really really wanna pamper myself.I rather lavish myself with neccessities than luxuries.My Dad has always drilled thse words onto my head-"Jijah, apa yg kita ada kat dunia ini bukan utk ditunjuk2.Jgn sekali2 sombong dgn apa yg kita ada." (read: what u have are not for showing-off.Dun ever be arrogant). Alhamdulillah, with that value that i've carried around everywhere dat i go, i managed to lead a simple yet meaningful life.



Choosing a GOOD fren ain't simple job.Its either u get the good ones or the bad ones.Frankly speaking i'm not a gd fren myself but i've always tried to be one.I can befren with anyone- from a pious religious teacher to a drug addict.Name anyone.I've met them..& even hung around wif them.Fancy the sight of girl wearing her headscarf seeing together with a gal buying 4D.But again, dun judge what u see.Alhamdulillah, that gerl who bought the 4D has become someone whom i considered lagi pious than me. She even wears the purdah now.=)

err...i dun sound emotional didn't i?

sometimes i wonder..if i'm gone for good, will pple out there still remember & cherish me.The clock is ticking & i nvr know how much longer will i stay in this world.Not even the slightest hint.

till then...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJ13k6ToOCE


No comments: