Thursday, April 05, 2007

The SiLent KiLLeR

I cldn't resist blogging abt this, early in e morning.Bad start. duuuh!
An old chinese man (read: old but chi-ko-pek) sat bside me just now during my journey to werk.After about 5mins, i smelt something bad, really bad.When i turned my head at him, he gave me dat kind of chi-ko-pek look. I quickly stood up & took my position nxt to the train door. Dats it.I won't compromise that kind of smell.I can tolerate those rubbish-chute smell but not your smelly fart.I rather it be heard & no smell but when its silent, i bet u, it may kill u slowly.

Well, its not my first time encountering such thing lah, at least i would face the same situation once a week. Call it a bonus if u want. =(

Today, 2 of my tuitees will be having their Sports Day. Both wanted me to be there.Felt bad that i couldn't fulfill their requests.All i wished to them was 'good luck' & to bring the medals back for me to see.

Yesterday's lesson with Syasya was also great. She has learnt to talk thou.Asked abt her dreams, came the soft yet full of excitement reply- "I want to be an air-stewardess.But if i changed my mind, i be a doctor lah but see first lah,if my Math is good."At least this small lil girl had her dreams in front of her.


Talking abt being good in Math, i do hope e Malay community won't let the stigma of Malay equals to Poor Math sticking to them too long.If other races can do it, u can do it too! I was poor in Math too. Real poor. But when i was in Pre-U, things started to take its change. My interest towards Math climaxed.Not to brag, but i was among the top student in Math (only!).There was something in numbers that thrilled me.When i had my first permanent job, I decided to work in a bank.


My Rosy boss in still on mc & i'll c her onli nxt Mon.I'm not so productive these days.Really.Work is piling up yet...=(


I'm taking things a lil bit better still i fear that i won't be up for it when the time comes.
till then...
bye bye.

No comments: