Thursday, February 01, 2007

Quickie
heloooooo to everyone. Guess now u'll see less & less of my blogging aldy.Like durian mah.I blog seasonally. naahh.Too many updates but not much time given.manyak susah hor.Plus werk in office is piling...dah mcm Pertonas Twin tower.But hey!! i'm not complaining ok.I love werk! At least can keep me occupied & made me 4get my problems. *hee*
some pple were complaining that i' ve not been blogging religiously.ok lah, oklah...rather then i crab here might as well i dun pen anything down here rite? nak kena chop 'blogger takde keje' ke? i dun get satisfaction even if my blog is the most-read blog.I blog bcoz i want to de-stress myself or senang ckp i dun have anyone at dat poin of time to talk to.so i ended up talking to myself lor.
things at home ar quite chaotic.Sis & bro in law are moving out soon.The good news- i think i will have my own room. the bad news- the house will be quieter..ye lah, who else can i bully?i'll miss my sis-definitely but her flat is pretty close to mine thou.say abt 15mins walk from my home; if u walk fast enuff.actually, she wanted to stay close to my parents..real close so that she can share our food.nah, just kidding.e fact that she's very close to my Mom was the real reason why she wanted to stay close to us.Anak mak katakan.On e more impt issue, what shld i get for her eh? kalau belikan kitchen appliances dia bukan minat memasak sgt.(sshhh) till i can think of sumeting to get for her, i won't divulge it here.
nxt week i'll be away on a 2 days course at Tekka Mall...confirm hari2 makan prata.A short getaway but wrong timing.Time keje kat ofis banyak i want to attend course.ape saje si Jijah ni.Maybe tml i just stay back awahile to finish my werk?maybe..
b4 i forget, i noe some of u out there were offended dat i din invite u guys to my engagement. all i can say- everyone has their own personal affair.insyaAllah, i'll invite u guys to my big day which wil fall in Dec.I dun think i'm hiding anything coz if i were..i wldn't blog abt it on my previous post.
pheww..there..i had my say.i'm still uploading my long overdue engagement fotos..but to my lovely frenz & relatives who had offered their prayers for me...i promise..in my nxt post i'll put the pixs up okie..
till then..pls take care peeps!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.