Wednesday, December 13, 2006

the PinK DoLL

The PinK DoLL


After e csc walk @benjamin sheares yesterday, i felt much much better-refreshed shld i say.thou e distance we covered was much much shorter than e new paper big walk, i must say e whole bunch of us did enjoy ourselves very very much.biasalah, ain & her kipas, sumi & her iron maiden & urs truly at her gila2 mode.i'm game for another walk! we should have brought our cameras man! we saw jumping fish-betul! tak bedek!
******
belum lah...my entry not that short leh!
first & foremost, thanks to my dearest family for their tiredless effort last sun.thou there were some hiccups along e way we managed to overcome them rite?
then, there was my bestfren who was there fer me,unfailingly.i love u to e max gerl.cuma i missed e sleepover which we had planned earlier.lyke i said-i fully understand ur situation tau.thks for e ketupats hor.i ended up not getting any.so u better make one for me. a big one pls.
to all who have came & showered me wif ur praises, this pink doll wanna say
THANK U VERY VERY MUCH.
offer me a lil prayer will u? =))



No comments: