Friday, October 20, 2006

my b'day

Moments to remember!



What more can i describe? After the so much laughter & cam-whoring, the fun & enjoyment did not stop there! *heh* Reached home just to find him waiting for me wif his kuih rose & makmur.

I wish to thank all of u for ur well wishes & gifts.



Ain, Marina, Sumi & Twins- we nvr got tired taking pixs eh??
Its not the gifts I'm looking forward to..its the frenship & love that i indeed appreciate very-very much.really.



now, let the pixs do the talking lah..=B






ladies in red


me wif e pretty mak buyung


u guyz rawk!


ehh..apa si Ain buat ni?


kesian my monkey


say cheese!


cheese 2


cheese 3


aiyoo...my monkey bcome the victim again


wif my fave boss!


same face at the same spot..


twins wif my monkeys


happily reading the cards


candid shot
prezzies, prezzies & more prezzies...

from Ain,Marina, Sumi & Twins



Seiko watch from Dealova


Handbag from my sis


huggable cushion from my sis too!

merci chocs from ladies in red
ok guyz..back to werk lah!

No comments: