Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just Keep Me StRoNg & GoiNG...

I'm feeling all nausea & giddy.Kept popping sweets into my mouth.Its either I'm hungry or too upset.



One of my fave aunt, Cik Shidah is in critical condition rite now & hanging on to the life-support machine.Shocking coz she was not diagnosed with any serious illness before & the next moment i gotta found out that both her kidneys had failed to function & doc was asking everyone of us to be mentally prepared for the worst.



Just the other day we were updating each other wif my 'happy news' & now?I even thot of asking her to make a gubahan for me.



I adore her coz I simply idolize her talents; her marvellous cooking & sewing skills.



Even last year, all my Hari Raya cookies & cakes were ordered from her.



I'm praying that a miracle would happen..& everything would be fine.



Whatever it is..jah redha akan apa yg berlaku..

No comments: