Thursday, September 07, 2006

FeeLing GooD

FeeLing GooD
First & foremost i wanna wish my cutey colleague, NOORAIN BTE JUBLI, a happy 24th burstday.Hey, may the extra year u earned today brings you more happiness,better health & erhemm..better love-life.And i'm proud dat i have a fren like ya who admist her sadness still managed to put up that princess-look-alike smile.I had great time doing ur 'video clips'..har, har..esp dat last pic..still feeling the punch?? neway,hope to c ya back in office tml okie?


i'll not be seeing Rosy Boss today coz she's now..hmmpphh..lemme see..guez she's sleeping soundly @ home rite now.Its great to have a boss like her coz she's giving me the space to explore my talents..really.pfftt.just finished talking to her over the fon..gossip2 sikit.ishh..puasa2 pun nak gosip si Jijah ni.dunch get me wrong, kita tak umpat psal sape2lah.


i'm missing my other half..bisalah..sape lagi kalau cik Cleopatra aka Kursiah satu tu.specially dedicate the song below for u tau..I don't want to miss a thing from Aerosmith.got carried away wif this song when i was doing Noorain's video clip..


ok, lets just hope today will be a good day for me & for u pple out there.love ya folks!



No comments: