Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coming around

Jijah is BacK?

Salam alaik
Hi
Hello
Its been a while since I last blogged.Misshh me?
Actually, i've just recovered from my sickness.Supposed to be enjoying the short holly-day dat we had yesterday but since i was feeling sooo sick, the whole family ended up staying @ home.Immediately after performing my Subuh prayers, i kept throwing up & felt very-very cold though my temperature hits 39 degrees.My appetite just go bonkers.I'm so weak.
However, i'm feeling better today. I actually dragged myself to work coz I'll be helping out with the Wits rehearsal this afternoon.Just want to ensure everything is ok.
The 2 most important pple in my life are also down with fever.
Kursiah-pls take care dear.Just keep ur eyeballs intact.=) I want u to be up & kicking on that special day.
Nunu was vandalised last Sat.Is there anyway i can install a webcam in my car? Seems like my multi-storey carpark is not safe anymore.
Lost my ring & watch.Me being careless or was hypnotised? Still pondering.
For those who have heard the announcement-thks for ur well wishes.*grin*
Liana - am happy for the bits of story we shared.Follow ur heart & u'll find ur true love.
Diana - berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu yang memikul. Dengan usia yg meningkat diharapkan juga kesihatanmu terpelihara.Talk it out if u feel nervous.It'll help.
Marina - pls take care dear.

Salamat- if she's the one-GO GO GO!!

Baby Nora - hey, its good to be in touch! bila nora junior nak pops out?
PM - our silence is golden huh?
till then...to everyone, pls take care ok!

No comments: