Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Short Tag

A Simple Tag

What was the 1st thing you do when you woke up in the morning? Grab my alarm clock to see if i'm late for work!

What was the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Angan2

Who do you wish to meet right now? My best friend,Kursiah Osman

What do you need to do right now? To keep myself awake

3 people you miss most of the time? My Dad, bestfriend & Dear

3 people you will hate till your last breath: Nazirah..Nazirah..Nazirah (I'll never ever forgive you)

When was the first time you kissed a person of the opposite sex? =D

When was the last time you've been kissed by the opposite sex? Just this morning..by my Dad of course

Have you ever dumped anyone? Yes

Have you been dumped by anyone? Yes

3 of your best characters: Cheerful, kind & gila2

3 wishes you hope will come true: To have a loving husband & MIL,wealthier & slimmer
3 persons you wish to tag?: PuTeRy,ParaN & NasNur

No comments: