Friday, June 23, 2006

Mix-Mix

Mix--Mix

Dunch feel like werking today.Not bcoz it is raining but kept thinking of my Dad who will be doing his medical check-up @ the Polyclinic.I'm reserving my leaves for him in any case he needs to go for multiple laser surgeries.I'm just soo so worried.May the strength be wif me.Suddenly i felt so upset & frustrated.At anytime now i can breakdown, tsk tsk.Ntahlah, these days i very sentimental & emotional.Stop being pessimistic will ya Jijah?Well, at times to cover for my distraught acts i wld either call my bestfren, go to the loo or just walk around(aimlessly) the office to say 'hi' to my frenz.
In the midst of feeling down, i crave for...funny funny food at funny funny hour.Since Monday i've been craving for Nasi ambeng.Mana ada nasi ambeng kat daerah Tg Pagar?And by the time i reached home, dah malam..and which place can i head to for Nasi ambeng?Ishh, kalah ibu mengandung.Kursiah, i noe u r trying ur very best to attend to my cravings, forgive me yah.In case u forgot, if ever i crave for foods again (when i'm pregnant of courselah!) i'll look for Dear first then u ok?Standby jelah u...Ok, ok, before u pple out there draw any conclusions on my unwanted & unplanned cravings, i'm not pregnant eh.Aiikk, nikah pon belum.=)


Had a good time yesterday nite.Had a good dinner wif Dear, Ibu, my parentz & sis.The dinner was totally unplanned.I was oredi planning to go to the library after werk when Dear asked me & family out for dinner,konon nak cari nasi ambeng.Then when i called him back to give my reply, he told me Ibu will tag along.My mom dah gabra & get all excited.Guess she has to mellow down in front of Ibu.For me, neutral lah since i've been all along talking to Ibu.Oklah, sekali sekala nak date kenalah ajak parents.hmmpphh...Then we headed to Tg Pagar railway to have a good sumptous dinner.Oh yeah, while the pple have the delight to enjoy the World Cup, my group were in our own world, eating.ahakz.

see, see..when i start blabbering i'll forget abt my sadness.People always commented that i looked calm & composed but who jolly well knew the thots & worriness that are tsunaming in me?For me, at times even when i have problems, i'll just let them boil inside me.Dah kasi mendidih, mengeledak baru gua kasi keluar..heh2.Thks to my loved ones who have been rendering support & most of all-LOVE especially when I'm down.I'm begining to see who my real friends are..really..i can see oredi.Some pple wld just stay away from you when u r not ur usual self but it does make a difference if u cld just lend me ur shoulder even if you can't offer the best advise.I need a fren who can be wif me when i'm hitting the downhill.Of courselah, u can't let others to be affected wif ur personal problemz but..hmmpphh..ntahlah, i'm just sooo confused.But i'm just lucky to have a bestfren like Kursiah.Ok,ok, i noe i've mentioned her names a zillion times in my blog, who cares.At least she deserves to hold that 'bestfren' title.By the way, i do believe that best of frenz won't exist overnite.If u want to noe if that someone is ur bestfren u wld have to do a lot of things together-eat, cry, laugh, sleep on one bed, travel etc.And most impt of all, doesn't mean u spend a lot of time together, he/she is ur bestfren, rite?Its the thot that counts, really.Quality over quantity.Aikk, how come i'm talking abt bestfren?Coz jah tak paham why some pple can attain the bestfren title senang2 je.Harlooww, pls don't demote the standardlah.

InsyaAllah, i'll be meeting my bestfren later.yippeee...miss u dear
.
ok, need to continue werking...daaa

No comments: