Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

TGIF
Yeshhh!!!! I'm left all to myself in ofis.My 4 CDD angels are @ IPAM to attend the 1st half of the staff conference.I opted to go the 2nd half since there's nobody to man e CDD fort.But i'm not going to enjoy myself since i've loads & loads of werk to complete.But how??i dunno where & what to start. Neway, i'm really really glad dat dis staff conference thingy has finally happened & dat wld literally meant I've stepped down from my title- as a post production crew. It had not been easy.Me & e rest werked like crazy u noe! Thk goodness i've great pple to werk wif esp my Rosy Boss & my all time fave neighbour-Melvin.:O
I also need to make some apologies here. Thruout my busy schedule i tend to 'ignore' my loved ones..my best fren & Dear. Guys-i'll still be busy tau..but i'll make it up to both of u.hee hee.
To Dear-masih merajuk ngan saya ye? *wink wink*
oklah...there's a little surprise awaiting u pple-who have been religiously reading my blog.eemm..see if i'm in a good mood..i'll pen them down here..otherwise...
pfftt....vanisshh!

No comments: