Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rain, rain..go away..

=Rainy Day's entry=

My CD division closed shop today.
Director-still on MC
Lady Boss 1-on course
Lady Boss 2-on urgent leave
CDD Angel 1-on MC
What's left- 2 CDD angels.Oredi planning to play hide & seek wif my other half.

thot i would let my bloggie collect some dusts before i would do any update but hmmpphh..my not-so-frequent update is due to my sekejap-ada-sekejap-takde feverlah.Really! But alhamdulillah, after the vacci last Tues, i felt much much better.By the way, the jab was supposed to be part of my vacci before we can actually go for our bird culling exercise.Ok, enuff of my sickness...should we shift our attention to the election that we'll gonna have soon?Chet! I thought i can have the chance to vote but heard mine is going to be a walkover.Alah, tak shiok ah! Neway, i'm not into all these political stufflah..sensitive u!

I'm supposed to upload Marina's wedding pic but i've trouble uploading the foto here..isshh..gerammmnye!!

To Kursiah..jahat eh...suruh org cabut je! ok, ok, i see what can be done ok?*thinking hard* I love u my fren...more than anything.Thou we'll be far apart soon (bingit seh!), nothing can break off this frenship that we've had ok.We've grown up together rite?How about sitting on the wedding dais together?Me & Dear while u &....kwang kwang kwang.I'm a girl full of determination..u shld noe that by now so...i'll make sure something good pops up real soon..maybe before ur upcoming birthday?Hee hee..padan muka..dah panic kan?

Ohh...did i forget to my continue my story which I've promised earlier?Abt Dear proposing to me? Bole tahan kpo kawan2 aku ni! Actually the pic that u guyz seen earlier was a gold locket which my Dear has bought from Mecca.The gold locket which embedded the Kaabah marked the beginning of everything.I remembered, just after 2 days he came back from Mecca, he came & fetched me from school.While he was driving, he suddenly stopped at one of the petrol kiosk,quickly took out a box from his backpack and gave it to me.Hmmpphh, suspense jap.While i'm curious to know whats inside the box, i heard him saying,'If u accept it u have to accept me.." Oohh..ni dah kira blackmail tau.But at that very moment i knew, he was the man that i wanted to be with all my life, insyaAllah.I just hope that i won't have to change my mind..hee hee.Haiii..sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit inikan pula si Chip & Dale duaorg ni.But after each day we realised we have to learn to compromise & trust.Its not easy tau.But like i said, i'm trying.Thanks to my bf, Kursiah,who never failed to make me look at the brighter side of my relationship with Dear.
Daahh..sudaahh...what are you pple thinking of? Me getting married soon?hmmmpphhh...*rolling my eyes*

Noorain oh Noorain....u r a brave gerl!! I aspire to be a brave gerl like u.*wink wink*

Coming up soon..
Attending my CDD Angel's wedding dinner on 7th May @ Grand Hyatt..
Organising a Mothers' Day dinner to be held on 12 May @ Furama Hotel..

ok ok....eehh...y r u still reading my blog! Go & do ur werklah!!

Salam alaik..

No comments: