Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine 2006

Valentine 2006??




14 Feb 2006 marked the birthdays of 2 lovely people:
My good fren, Hasmiza & my sister, Syuhadah, who turn 28 & 24 respectively.
Hey, they may seem to have aged but let me tell you, they both look like young gerlz. Really.Just take a peepz at the pics below



Hasmiza

SyuhaDah


I don't actually celebrate V-Day, however I appreciate those 'love wishes' from my colleagues & frenz via SMS & emails.Thkz yah.U guyz really make my day.


My dear also gave me a last minute surprise-thou he's werking, he came down all the way from Jurong West to accompany me during my lunchtime.emm..ni kes cabot but since he has finished his werk early..apalagi...=) Sweet eyy.He told me he may not get me flowers & gifts on Valentine day coz he truly believes everyday is a V-day to him.




Panda biscuits-courtesy of my Dear


To all...Happy Valentine cum Friendship Day.

No comments: