Thursday, January 19, 2006

LoneLy?

LoneLy?

My MalaY boss, Rossiyah Mohd Ali, will be on 1 mth medical leave starting from 19 Jan to 19 Feb. First & foremost i sincerely hope everything will go well for her surgery,insyaAllah.
And of course i'll miss her presence. This supervisor of mine,though she's a MALAY, i really look her up as a boss. Y?Despite her being a Malay, she nvr ever was selfish to share her knowledge.Never. I'm not thrashing e Malay supervisors/bosses out there but dats e fact.I've worked wif 2 Malay supervisors, in 2 different companies b4, but nothing much i gained back then from them.Further to dat their educational background pon so-so aje.However, when i came here, to AVA, first of all she gave me the freedom to work on my strengths
& overcome my weaknesses. She always told me not to be inferior of my designation. Thou i've expressed my concern at times ; dat werking wif the so-called senior officers have never been easy but she kept rallying me, equipped me wif some tools to slowly blend in.As much as I appreciated her, she too, always drop my at my cubicle, just to pour out her worries.U noelah me & my endless string of advices, kalau bab consel org, number 1.But even we are close to each other, sharing bits of secrets here & there, i nvr cross dat limit; she being the boss & me being her plain employee.
I am just not looking forward to werk.Not that i dun like the rest of my colleagues (there are only 5 of us in dis division).Its just dat...ntah..
Waah..my legs seemed to ache..dun tell me its the rippling effect of yesterday's workout.Me & Ain had bit of fun yesterday @ e gyM.Cuma, yelah, tak biasalah ada instructor who eyed on our movements. Lagi2 instructor Melayu.According to my fren, he's an ex-bodybuilder. Who cares neway?!
ok, enuff of my ranting...c ya!

No comments: