Thursday, October 20, 2005

My 26th B'day

Happy 26th B'day to Me

No werds to express my gratitude to those who have roped in to make my 26th B'day a pleasant one. Feeling artist jap!!!

Thou my AVA colleagues made me do e craziest pose-from e bottom of my heart-i did enjoyed them. Liana-tak nak tukar profession??(dis gerl will capture every movement of urs).

I lurve e prezzie..really..thks Ain,Marina,Sumi,Diana,Liana & Fazilah.

Not forgetting..to my best fren, Kursiah..thks 4 e dinner @ Bali Thai. Ok,we did xperienced bad service but we didn't let it spoil our mood. thks dear 4 everything.

For my sis Noraini-berapa kali nak cakap yg i like ur prezzie?thks kak!

My hp pon tak stop vibrating wif Sms & pic messages..thks thks thks...

And to Paran..if u reading dis..u owe me one SRK song...hee hee.

i'm having a bit of prob to upload my fotos here...i'll try to upload em at home...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: