Monday, September 05, 2005

yawn yawn

Yawn Yawn


ok,can u pple out there tell me if tml is a Saturday?? hee hee..hhmm,its onli Mon & i'm talking of the weekend aldy.harlowww..hee hee..
well,actuali i'm braindead on wad to do.I've payment,stats & some follow ups to be done but i'm aint no mood to werk!! anyone wanna gimme an electric shock??grrrr..feel lyke taking leave..
The weekend has been under-utilised..no-lah,just kidding.I spent the whole of Sat & Sun @ my aunt's place, having to witness my cuzin's wedding. The sad thing me nvr get to go to e Bride's place on both days so not many fotos can be uploadedlah.I became the chief Kendarat,making sure all my workers work hard.=D
A series of incidents happened dat day..yeah...unexpected, shocking & bad things happened. Think its not rite for me to share it here..i'm so stressed.Onli 1 thing i can share wif u-its not easy to look after an oldie..its just not easy.**shakes my head** I almost give up yet pple around me have been pushing me..telling me to be xtra patient. Thanks.Yet at times all these consoling werds are just not enuff.
Back 2 e wedding- alot of familiar & unfamiliar pple kept coming to me & asked me when i wanna settle down...(shld i hang a signboard around my neck?)But i dun blame them..rileks lah pple.When its time it will definitely happen & take place!InsyaAllah.
ok,me has to continue wif my werk...take care everyone!! Finally i'm going out wif my bf..finally..
Click here for some snapshots for of my cuzin's wedding

No comments: