Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Burrpp

Thinking..thinking...

Burrrpp..alhamdulillah,i've just finished my food.Ayam masak asam pedas.All along i thot it was asam pedas ikan pari.err..sori Ain,sent u the wrong mesej.Today me lunched alone.Ain went for her time off (jalan ngan sape eh?**wink wink**) I guess the twins had their heavy breakfast earlier so dat can spare them for their lunch.
Oppss..before i forget, many pple have been askin me wads the gift dat i got from my Dad..err..since it has been all along been in my wishlist..i guess its the most wonderful gift i ever had.Again,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah....
emmm,when i thot i was stuck in the midst of problems ,i found some ways out. Dats the greatness of the Almighty Allah. No pain,no gain
ok, i wanna perform my solat Zuhur...

No comments: