Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just Letting it OUT

I wasn' so sure if I'm too gullible-constantly & always being lied. I realised I tend to fall into humans' sweet words. Tell me my dear bloggers-should i 'change' my character;from the sweet looking gerl next door to a grumpy unapproachable laydeh. My soft heartedness has always been my weakness & this has serves as a useful platform for the people ard me to take advantage of me.they used me (if I need to put it bluntly)
People-dun change me.Dun try coz once dat all time smile is wiped out from my face-u begin to see the other side of me which some of u may not be aware yet. Just dun try me.And to all Liars out there-aren't u tired of lying?? Aren't u???(period)
Last Sunday, me,Mom & younger sis went tio East Coast beach to join my other family members for a get-together moment wif my Grandad. We were supposed to celebrate Fathers day yet my Grandad nvr turn up which then turned the occasion to 'Suka-Suka' by the Beach.Quite fun but as usual i was just sun tanning myself (wif my tudung of course).hee hee...
Well,my mind is kind of entangled.I'm quite confused wif my actions at times.Hopefully when I'm married & have my own family things will be better for me. How I wish. I just need a long rest.
Its raining here..to all...have a good day ahead.

No comments: