Friday, May 27, 2005

Weekend- Here I come!!


Yeah!!!In another 45mins or so I'll be out from dis building!!And I plan to have a good rest dis weekend. But of course I can't coz I'll be having my Arabic exam dis Sunday which meant I can onli enjoy myself after dis Sunday.**Booo**

I'm a bit in a no-mood-to-werk coz just now, me n my colleagues went to HDB for a short debrief session on the 360 Degree Feedback dat we've provided earlier. It's a 1hr thingy-more to a close the loop process to summarize the respondents on what have been done n what can be expected.Such a waste of time!! But I'm looking forward to any drastic change in my boss..hee hee.Hey,its not easy to ask a right hander to write to write wif his left hand right? It requires a lot of practice n effort to adapt oneself to the change. So,I nvr expect any drastic change from my boss coz to date she seems to be a good boss.I meant it.

After the de-brief session me,Rossiyah & Izzah went to have our lunch @ Fork & Spoon nearby.Well,the concept its more like the Banquet where all stalls sell Halal food. I had a bowl of Ban Mian but dis one was different from the Jurong Point style-dis nvr come with mushroom but with slices of fried chicken instead.

Before I log off..to my best fren- Kursiah, I miss ya ok.Wads bothering u?? Seems a bit quiet lately?

To all,Happy weekend!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Ban Mian @ Fork & Spoon Food Court

No comments: