Monday, May 23, 2005

Love is in the Air

Love Is in the Air...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cupcakes made my Mamafai..symbolize love & purity..=)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Boat of Loves..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Huzaimah & Roslan


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4-in-one n All for One



21 May 2005 mark the date where 6 hearts were entwined. Rozaini & Marfirah, Rozana & Ridwan, Huzaimah & Roslan.Whaoo..had a hectic time rushin' here & there to attend their solemnisations.(erhem!)

I've nothing to give them besides my doas-prays for their happiness n wish they stay happily ever after..(dah mcm fairy tale plak)Har,har...welcome to the mina kahwin2 club then.They realli looked great in their wedding suits.The heavy downpour nvr dampen the aldy chaotic atmosphere.Keep a lookout 4 more fotos at the side bar ok.

Till then...to 'sumeone' out there-"hey,dun wori abt me ok.When the time comes,u'll c my man.**wink wink**As for now- i'll hid him in my little heart..He will be the one who has successfully captured my heart.He will be the one who has won my heart".=)

Salam...



No comments: