Sunday, March 06, 2005

just thinkin'...

= =Just Lazing around= =
Hi everyone...
actuali,yesterday & today was not much of activities happened.
Yesterday, me & my my fren went to catch a movie-Assault in precint 13..(think so)Kept forgetting the title coz its my fren who booked the tix the day b4.To that fren-erhem,thks yah.Kalau nak blanja lagi...silakan. I reached home ard 6plus..afterwhich i've a slight fever,maybe becoz i dunch get enuff sleep earlier.I dozed off early though,ard 8 plus...
N today,as usual i sets off to Pergas wif my 2 sis.Nasib nari topik tak boring.Actuali me quite sad...coz 4 of my frens will be going to Syria end of march.Yup,they r going.I actuali consoled myself by reminding myself dat the place now is torn wif war..well,we can't actuali guarantee our safety when we reached there,rite?But of course,i'm prayin for my frens' safety when they are there.To Kak Asiah,Kak Sarimah & Cik Mustainah...selamat jalan.Belum ape2 they've thought of shopping aldy.(hee hee,tak org tak kita..yeah!)Frenz,doakan my dad change his mindlah,who noes,he'll let me go for the June slot???
My adik,Nur Raihan,is bz wif her exam preparations rite now.To her,happy studying yah.I noe its her dream to go to Azhar..n i wish her all the best.Once ur done wif the exams,we'll head to Jurong East Swimming Complex..aka..Wild Wild Wet(hee heee..ahan ni asyik tersasul aje)Okie,insyaAllah we'll go okie...provided u score well in ur exams!!!Miss u Ahan!
n also..i reali MISS my bestfren rite now.Dunno whether her grandma is well.Dear,if u reading dis...do leave me a message yah.(u nvr respond to my message earlier)
ok,gotta log off.Tml will b Monday n yup...we;ll be back to werk...
*********to all...goodnite,sleep tight n dun let the bedbugs bite.=)

No comments: