Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bz a s bee

zzz...Bz s a bee...zz
Good mornin' to everyone out there.
b4 i stepped out from my house,i'll blog abitlah,jut to keep u guys updated.
First of all,wanna express my thanks to the twins for remindiong me of my courseslah.I nearly forgot my course yesterday and today.Guess i nvr look forward for my courses coz there's a loadful of werk at officelah.And since i've forgotten of my course,i didn't activate my 'out of officelah' so...1000 apologies for those who tried to reach me ok.InsyaAllah,i shld be back by Thurs.
sayin' a bit on the course I attended yesterdae,it was quite a fulfilling & pleasant one(err...Liana,tdo eh?)At least it created an awareness of the importance of having regular savings.One glance it may seems impractical but it'll require the discipline side of ourselves.Hopefulli,when i reach my retirement age,i'll have a lumpsum to splurge on & of course...by then i'll have my dream car n & settled down nicely wif a family.(erhem!)
b4 i forget,for those who tried to view the photos,again,b patient yah.This uploading really takes so much time n i ended up uploading only 1 or 2 photos at one go.Sorry guys,my internet is only a dial-uplah..:)
ok,gotta go.
For those @ werk,hepi werking
For those who are in dilemas,the onli way out is to look out of the problems yah
For those who missed me...hee hee...drop me a comment yah.
salam

No comments: