Monday, February 21, 2005

Upset..

=may dreams come true=
well,i've managed to update my blog template so dat for every entry i made,u'll be able to leave ur comments there n then.
actuali there's nothing much to blog todae.There was a small 'commotion' in class just now,well..u c,Pergas Coop is organising a 12 days study trip to Damascus Syria wif a price of $1500.Dis amount will include accomodation & free meals.On top of dat we'll have the chance to visit several maqams of the prophets & para2 tabain.As i read on the programme sheet...i felt my heart beatin' faster & faster.Further to dat we'll indulge ourselves in a purely arabic environment which mean..all the talkin' will be done in arabic.waahh..isn't dat great.We'll also have some lessons conducted in some some of the uni there. Most of my clssmates are goin.They will have 3 slots;one in dis coming March,the 2nd in June and insyaAllah if the response is overwhelming they will have another trip in ard Sep.My Ustaz told us dat the best time to go there will be in Mar since the weather will be just nice while in June it will be summertime.Autumn will turn up in Sept then.While they were busy discussing when to go...a few of them turned ard asked me if i wanna go or not.Of course i wanna golah...can't u tell???hee hee,but of course i dun tell them datlah,i told them dat i'll have to ask my dad's permission ferstlah.$$ is not a concern.I noe my Dad...even to cross the causeway is a pain for him,ni kan pulak nak g jauh.Wanna bet the outcome??
When i reached home,immediately i went to c him....beat ard the bush ferst...then ask himlah.As usual,its my elder sister yg excited...but of courselah,as expected,my dad gave a firm NO.actually he was smilimg when he told me his decision..n i accepted it wif a broken heart...**sob sob** he told me...its war everywherelah..its too far for a single to travel lah...bla bla.bla.But of course...i dun maind actuali,its ok.A father noes best for his daughter.Cayang Bapak!!!
As i was massaging his legs...we proceed to discuss where to go for our next holi...he wanted to go Melaka..(oh pleasseee)while my sis wanted to go Sabah/Sarawak,while my bro in law wanna go Kelantan.Well,i told them all i wanna go Damascus ...no lah, i told them we just lepak2 kat JB sudah.okie,when we've decide to go anywhere,i'll keep u all informed.
oklah,gotta go...
hopefuli....
++
++
++ my dad changes his mind..n i'll be on my way to Syria
++ i'll have a nice day tml...
goodnite everyone..luve u all..muaccckkkssss

No comments: