Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tiring Day..

** Just not my day**

Hi everyone!!
First of all,wanna apologize to those who have fail to reach me today.Sorry guys.For the last 2 days we have enjoyed enuff so now its time to get back to werk.hee hee.Actuali i was prepared to werk full blast today1st part of the day was spent calling the suppliers to submit their their quotations for AVA corporate polo t-shirt.It was 'fun' initially until i had this particular conversation wif one supplier.it goes sumeting like dis:
Me: Hello,can i speak wif Mr Chua plse...
Lady: whaaat?elloo,ello...
Me(a bit frustrated aldy):Hi,can put me to Mr Chua plse,its regarding the invitation to quote for our corporate polo t-shirts...(b4 i could continue..)
Lady:Wait hor...(shoutin' aloud)Mang..MAnnnng....@##$%%%(its in Chinese...but i giess she's calling himlah)
Mr Chua: Hello...
Me: (sweetly..)Mr Chua..its regarding the invitation to quote,we did mentioned in our specification dat u have to prpose 3 designs and submit to us together wif ur proposed material & colour.But i understand that u did not attach any designs....(again b4 i coukd continue..)
Mr Chua:Miss...u nvr gimme the 'theme'..how can i design..u think so cheap for me to call designer issit??Then if u dun like my design just throw in the dustbin issit?
Me:Err,Mr Chua,what i meant...
Mr Chua: Tell me,where do i 'stand' if i give u the designs...Are u going to award me the job if i give u designs.Tell me lah,whats ur 'theme'.U want me to put AVA phone number on the shirt issit?
Me:Mr Chua.....(still didn't stand any chance to explain myself)
Mr Chua:U dun waste my time n talk nonsense ok,anything can email me!(n he put down the phone)
ok,dats it.Alhamdulliah,to my uttermost surprise,i didn't argue wif the man.Too bad,he didn't want to hear my part.Mr Chua,u lost in the first place.U've lost a potential customer!!
its been quite sometimes since i last met wif a nasty customer.During my banking years,nasty customers is a challenge for me.well,customers are always right.so u can't slam the word "wrong' at their face.U have to handle them tactfully..
pheww,felt better after letting it out.really looking forward for tml,at least can have a good rest...but of course the household chores are awaiting me.
:
:
:think i'm getting darker after the suntanning at St John Island
:
:
:
to my bestfren out there: I miss ya!!!

No comments: